From: Peter Kadau <peter.kadau@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Cc: hallski@g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] cdrdao ebuild (commandline only)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 07:41:43
1 hi !
2
3 > > Peter, if it is and you have it or already sent it could you please
4 > > inform me or send me two files gcdmaster and cdrdao. I have been a
5 > > little distracted by the Evolution problems and have neglected some
6 > > other stuff (like look at new ebuilds).
7
8 already done - see also reply of danarmak.
9 to make sure i did a "CC:" for you (hallski).
10 the version has a "-r1".
11 i'll hack on it again to use the die/assert stuff and the nice
12 use gnome || * syntax.
13 same of course with pccts.
14 (and with frotz and inform i'm currently doing)
17 > > Regards,
18 > > Mikael Hallendal
21 > IMHO Incoming should be removed from emerge rsync, only developers should get
22 > it.
23
24 _ieeehh_ i _like_ that stuff in incoming to test it.
25 and not bother with downloading from dev-ebuild...
26
27 > hallski, see wiki todos and my reply to the todo yuo grabbed for info on what
28 > exactly Peter did and what is in incoming.
29 >
30 > Dan Armak
31 > Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team
32 > Matan, Israel
33
34 ciao
35 peter
36
38 peter kadau
39 email: peter.kadau@×××.de
40 open source is no religion - it just produces the most reliable software
43 1.000.000 DM gewinnen - kostenlos tippen - http://millionenklick.web.de
44 IhrName@×××.de, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de