From: "José Alberto Suárez López" <bass@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Luis Araujo (araujo)
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:28:19
1 Bienvenido :)
2
3 El mar, 22-03-2005 a las 10:17 +0100, Andres Loeh escribió:
4 > email message adjunto
5 > El mar, 22-03-2005 a las 10:17 +0100, Andres Loeh escribió:
6 > > Let me introduce a new developer. He's been around for a few
7 > > weeks already, but hasn't had a welcome mail yet:
8 > >
9 > > Luis Araujo is from Venezuela, where he lives in Maracaibo, a
10 > > middle-sized an apparently very hot city in the west of the country.
11 > > I guess it is a nice place, because he claims that he's been living
12 > > there since his birth.
13 > >
14 > > He's studying at URBE, striving for an "Informatics Engineering"
15 > > degree.
16 > >
17 > > When he's not playing at the computer, he likes to read about
18 > > philosophy, poetry and universal mankind history. He also plays Go,
19 > > drinks lots of tea, and likes to seek out peaceful places ...
20 > >
21 > > ... which is almost certainly why he joined Gentoo, where he is going
22 > > to be part of the Haskell team, to help adding and maintaining more
23 > > packages, and to improve the ones already there.
24 > >
25 > > Please give him the usual warm welcome.
26 > >
27 > > Cheers,
28 > > kosmikus
29 --
30 |·José Alberto Suárez López (aka BaSS)
31 |·Gentoo dev <www.gentoo.org>
32 |·Spanish Editor/Coordinator <www.gentoo-es.org>