From: Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The request to abolish games team policy
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 06:32:30
1 On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 11:45:02PM +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
2 > I would like to ask the Council to abolish the following policies that
3 > have been established by the games team:
4
5 Why? What's the use case? Or in other words, what has ticked you off
6 to request the abolishment of status-quo?
7
8 > The most notable issues with the specific use of games group include:
9
10 While undoubtedly serious, I do not feel that these issues call for such
11 a radical change. What's the background for this change request? Is
12 this a multilib issue?
13
14 Need more info. Thanks.
17 Eray