From: "Martin Skjöldebrand" <martin@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Removal of articles.xml from website
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 05:11:47
1 On Thursday 09 June 2005 20.05, Donnie Berkholz wrote:
2 > > I still fail to see why everything done by Gentoo devs belongs on the
3 > > Gentoo page. The only article that belongs on the Gentoo page is the one
4 > > about the Enoch and how it became Gentoo.
5 >
6 > Because it's something relevant to Linux done by a member of our
7 > community. And of course we care what people in our community are doing,
8 > don't we? Well, I guess some of us don't.
9
10 Just wondering.
11 Who decides what goes on or stays off the list. What criteria should be/is
12 used in the process? ("relevant" and/or "significant" are very subjective).
13 Is it a "dead" list that should stay in (a possibly edited) a specified form
14 forever?
15
16 Cheers,
17