From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing the metastructure (was: [Council] Summary of the last meeting)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 04:14:28
1 On Wednesday 25 October 2006 08:17, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > I think it'd be common sense to post -r1, -r2 etc, and extend the XML
3 > syntax so that we could easily indicate which sentences had been
4 > changed.
5
6 well each GLEP itself has a version number ... we could just bump it and
7 expect people to go read CVS history, or we add a new section to the end of
8 the glep and use that as a mini ChangeLog ...
9 -mike