From: Fabian Groffen <grobian@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] About making mastersync redundant
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 08:11:16
1 Hi,
2
3 I know infra is working on fixing this, so they better focus on that for
4 now. Thank you to infra for doing all the work!
5
6 When this is resolved, perhaps we should have a discussion on how to
7 make this service redundant? Currently the prefix rsync generation is
8 redundant (== 2 generators) so I'm interested to discuss and see if that
9 would be feasible for gx86 too.
10
11 Fabian
12