From: "Damon M. Conway" <damon@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kdemultimedia & koffice problems resolved
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 12:29:11
1 >koffice:
2 >It has come to light that koffice requires a python built against tcl-tk.
3 >This is only done on gentoo if tcltk is in USE. This complements Achim's
4 >koffice-python patch in a way.
5 >Someone should tell the kde devs - kabau?
6
7 I can post a bug report to the KOffice team informing them that they need
8 to check python-config --libs for the proper libs. I can also ask if they
9 really need those bits they are compiling against. Is that what you are
10 referring to?
11
12 kabau
15 "UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
16 would also stop you from doing clever things." --Doug Gwyn