From: Miguel Sousa Filipe <m3thos@×××××××.pt>
To: lepage@××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] 1.4 install doc
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:28:04
1 lepage@××××××.com wrote:
2
3 >A printable version (pdf?) of the install documentation would be useful. I
4 >printed from the html version to have a copy in hand while going through the
5 >install process, and about the right quarter of the pages were clipped.
6 >
7 >Looking forward to getting gentoo running,
8 >
9 >Rob Lepage
12 >-------------------------------------------------
13 >This mail was sent from Global Webmail (tm)
14 >Visit http://www.gdinet.com to find out more.
15 >_______________________________________________
16 >gentoo-dev mailing list
17 >gentoo-dev@g.o
22 Yes.. there should be a "printer" version of the docs.. or a web page
23 stripped down from all those adds and collums..
24 for all the docs!
25
26 It there is.. I sincerely didn't found .. in fact.. I once saved the
27 html, and then edited it by hand, removing all that crap so that it
28 would display nice with links or lynx .. don't recall.. for reading
29 while installing..
30
31 Miguel Sousa Filipe