From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SpanKY's Nominations for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:52:52
1 On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 15:04 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Saturday 01 July 2006 02:46, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > weeeeeeeeell it's about that time of the year ... time for nominating
4 > > people for the next Gentoo Council
5 >
6 > i guess i'll start off some mass nominations of random people off the top of
7 > my head who i think would do a good job ... there's a bunch more people i
8 > think would do a good job, but i'm going to cut my list short as it's already
9 > ridiculously long ...
10 >
11 > from current council:
12 > koon / agriffis / azarah / seemant / solar
13
14 Thanks mike but I'm still undecided. A part of me wants to say no to a
15 year long commitment yet another part of me wants to take it on. I for
16 sure wanted to put this off till the last possible moment as I have to
17 tend to a few things in my personal life.
18
19 Some notes on some of the other people from my POV..
20
21 -- Busy/Next Year/Other --
22 dostrow (not around enough)
23 Flameeyes (nice guy but talks to much, maybe next year)
24 kloeri (nice guy but dunno if the council is a proper match)
25 Pylon (maybe.. not around enough however)
26
27 -- Maybe Yes --
28 Kugelfang (amd64/other?)
29 wolf31o2 (releng/future trustee)