From: "Ciaravino
To: 'ben' <ben@××××××××××××××.com>, Dean Bailey <alron@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] kernel trouble on Dell 2650
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:48:50
1 (sorry if this is a duplicate)
2
3 i've been tracking similar issues with the new 1.4 boot CDs
4
5 see gentoo bugzilla bug 11095 (and vote for it!!!)
6
7 short version:
8 i've gotten it to work properly with the vanilla-sources
9 and xfs-sources - but something in the gentoo-sources
10 causes my machine to lock hard (regardless of hyperthreading)
11
12 My boxes are Dell PE2650 with dual 2.4G xeon 2Gig Ram & aacraid (xfs on top)
13 (hyperthreading can be turned on/off in the bios)
14
15 Hope this helps,
16
17 odiT
18
19 -----Original Message-----
20 From: ben [mailto:ben@××××××××××××××.com]
21 Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 11:46 PM
22 To: Dean Bailey
23 Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
24 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kernel trouble on Dell 2650
27 Dean - can you forward me your kernel config?
28