From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Bug #733802, USE 'scp' now defaults to off in net-misc/openssh
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 23:40:42
1 So I stumbled into Bug #733802, which now defaults the 'scp' USE flag to off
2 in net-misc/openssh. This seems like something that needs a news entry, or
3 at least a "heads up" on the mailing list? Potential for some scripts to
4 break if scp suddenly goes missing after an openssh update.
7 Joshua Kinard
8 Gentoo/MIPS
9 kumba@g.o
10 rsa6144/5C63F4E3F5C6C943 2015-04-27
11 177C 1972 1FB8 F254 BAD0 3E72 5C63 F4E3 F5C6 C943
12
13 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And
14 our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
15
16 --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic