From: Michael Lienhardt <michael.lienhardt@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] SAT-based dependency solver: request for test cases
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:14:23
1 Sorry for the late reply.
2
3 This is a very interesting offer :)
4 However, I don't have the capacity to manage such quantity of data yet.
5 Up until now, I performed my tests in a VM on my laptop without anything else running...
6 Few days ago, my department lent me a dedicated laptop to perform the tests, which I still need to set up...
7
8 I'll definitively get back to you soonish.
9 Thanks!
10 Michael