From: Joshua Pierre <joshua@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] -r14 build ISO
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 18:03:00
1 On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 04:01:09PM -0600 or thereabouts, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > I just created a new -r14 build iso which contains support for
3 > ReiserFS, ext2, ext3, and now XFS. Also included is support for
4 > software RAID and LVM. You can find it at the usual places; see
5 > http://www.gentoo.org/doc/build.html for install instructions;
6 > they are also available on the CD by typing:
7
8 Sounds good. Think I will replace Debian on my gateway machine now since Gentoo has proven to be excellent on my desktop.
9
10 Top work Daniel and the team!
11
12 Regards,
15 Joshua Pierre
16 Developer & Release Technician
17 Themes.Org -- Open Source Interface Enhancement