From: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Herds, Teams and Projects
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:35:00
1 Friday, 28. April 2006 21:20, Kevin F. Quinn (Gentoo) Ви написали:
2 > OK; just to clarify my understanding, and perhaps for anyone else
3 > watching who saw things as muddled as I did:
4 [skip]
5
6 Just to be really anal :)
7 > 3) A herd does not have an email address - it's not a person or group
8 > of people so an email address is nonsensical.
9 3a) A herd has an associated alias
10 3b) Individual developers add yourself (explicitly or get added by means of
11 herds.xml (gentoo module in cvs, under misc)) to this alias.
12
13 George
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list