From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo-based sysadmin job
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:21:37
1 Would we be required to fix the mess left by the previous sys-admin? :p
2
3 George
4
5 On 28/02/06, Rob Holland <tigger@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > Hi peeps,
8 >
9 > LINX (http://www.linx.net) are looking for a sys-admin with excellent
10 > Gentoo knowledge. Hardened toolchain and/or grsec experience are
11 > considered a big plus.
12 >
13 > You will act as the Gentoo guru for the IT department and are expected
14 > to be very comfortably with Gentoo on servers. Where you don't know how
15 > to do something, you should be able to research and learn it quickly.
16 >
17 > You would be required to live in/near Peterborough, UK. That's about an
18 > hour from London by train.
19 >
20 > If you are interested, please see:
21 >
22 > https://www.linx.net/www_public/about/careers
23 >
24 > Any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll either answer myself or
25 > point you towards the correct person at LINX.