From: "Erik Närström" <erik.narstrom@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] OT Copyright -> meson.eclass third draft
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 19:14:19
1 I'am far from a legal scholar, i do know that one of the main driver behind
2 extending the copyright to death of author +70yrs was so Disney would
3 continue to control miky mouse, or atlest tahat is the folk lore on the
4 topic. So that make it seem like even if gentoo owns the material they only
5 do so until 70yrs after the author deaths. Mening year of writing is
6 surpluses, atlest considring us copyright.
7
8 /EKG
9
10 ps. Please tell me if I only generate noise.
11