From: George Prowse <cokehabit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New(-ish) developer - Elfyn McBratney
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 00:38:14
1 On 07/08/06, Christel Dahlskjaer <christel@g.o> wrote:
2 > It is my pleasure to introduce to you... the artist formerly known as...
3 > beu! Many will know Elfyn from his previous stint as a Gentoo developer.
4 > This time around, we have a understanding.. the sort that involves
5 > sleeping with fish and finding horseheads in your bed. Capish? He won't
6 > magically (well, I believe it was by magic, he is afterall an elf)
7 > disappear again and will be joining the kernel guys, the perl people and
8 > he'll be donning an apron and pink marigolds while helping out with the
9 > QA tree cleaner project.
10 >
11 > I of course am thrilled, not only did we (re-)gain another UK based dev,
12 > but a UK based dev with a great taste in music, a sick and twisted mind
13 > and the ability to put up with me singing. Welcome back, Elfyn!
14 >
15 > Christelxx
16 > --
17 > $a="gentoo.org"; Christel Dahlskjaer | christel@$a | www.$a
18 > Gentoo Developeress - User Relations, Developer Relations, Gentoo/MIPS,
19 > Gentoo/Alpha, PR, Events, Release Engineering
22 > --
23 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
26 Kneel in the presence of the dark master beuster, for the once apache
27 guru has mutated and become master of perl and kernel and shall we
28 reach forth or forever hold our peace.
29
30 Thankyou
31 --
32 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list