From: "Hanno Böck" <hanno@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFI: A better workflow for github pull requests
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 22:08:51
1 On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 21:12:25 +0200
2 Michał Górny <mgorny@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > 1. Many of the Gentoo developers have different nicknames on GitHub.
5 > Some developers don't even set their real names which makes them even
6 > harder to find.
7
8 This isn't directly related to your proposal, but may I jump in here:
9 Wouldn't it be in general valuable to track the connection gentoo dev
10 handle <-> github handle in a machine readable and generic way?
11
12 Should / could we add that as an ldap attribute or something?
15 Hanno Böck
16 http://hboeck.de/
17
18 mail/jabber: hanno@××××××.de