From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 00:33:26
1 On Monday 02 June 2014 14:50:56 Parker Schmitt wrote:
2 > I think we need to keep the opencl stuff. In a few weeks I'll have time to
3 > help.
6 > On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 2:10 AM, Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o>
7 >
8 > wrote:
9 > > Hi All!
10 > > There's a bunch packages that I'm officially maintaining but due to the
11 > > lack of time I'm unable to do that properly. I'd be grateful if you
12 > > could step in for me. I'll remove myself from metadata in the following
13 > > packages within 7 days:
14 > >
15 > > # OpenCL
16 > > app-admin/eselect-opencl
17 > > dev-util/intel-ocl-sdk
18 > > virtual/opencl
19
20 I have some interest in those too, so if anyone wants to help out I can at
21 least be a commit proxy
22
23 Have fun,
24