From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo wants YOU! (for GNUstep)
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 06:45:33
1 On 19-03-2006 11:16:10 +0100, Grobian wrote:
2 > I would really like to see a new GNUstep maintainer
3 [...]
4
5 Gentoo is now officially looking for people interested to maintain,
6 expand (*and FIX* :) ) GNUstep applications on Gentoo. We expect
7 interested persons to be willing to maintain GNUstep in a long lasting
8 relationship with the project. ;)
9 Interested participants can have a look at our staffing needs page [1],
10 and continue from there. Interest to get GNUstep apps compiling/running
11 on other platforms than GNU/Linux is a pre.
14 [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/
17 Fabian Groffen
18 --
19 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list