From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] emerge -C eselect-python disaster
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 18:02:29
1 On 01/25/2010 07:07 PM, Dale wrote:
2 > Petteri Räty wrote:
3 >> On 25.1.2010 18.20, Jacob Godserv wrote:
4 >>> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 06:32, Petteri Räty<betelgeuse@g.o>
5 >>> wrote:
6 >>>> I should also add that this is not a user support mailing list as
7 >>>> there's
8 >>>> gentoo-user for that purpose. I think the original purpose of the
9 >>>> thread was
10 >>>> already fulfilled.
11 >>>
12 >>> So then how was the original problem resolved? Sorry, I missed that
13 >>> (and can't seem to find a resolution in this thread).
14 >>>
15 >>
16 >> There's already an open bug in Portage and the system set won't be
17 >> changed for this.
18 >>
19 >> Regards,
20 >> Petteri
24 > So it's not resolved, there just won't be any changes?
25 >
26 > Dale
29 There's nothing more to discuss on this mailing list so from the mailing
30 list stand point the the thread is done. Any implementation details etc
31 belong to bugzilla.
32
33 Regards,
34 Petteri