From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] dts useflag
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:07:38
1 Hi,
2 I'm here to annoy everyone just because I'm unable to sleep.. erm no well not
3 exactly...
4
5 Anyway, I just completed to prepare a new patch for xine-lib that makes libdts
6 support optional (for the series "the less, the best"), so this is going to
7 be the 5th dts useflag in portage:
8
9 media-video/ffmpeg:dts - Enables libdts (5.1 surround sound audio) support
10 media-video/mplayer:dts - Enables libdts (5.1 surround sound audio) support
11 media-video/thoggen:dts - Enables libdts support
12 media-video/vlc:dts - Enables DTS audio support
13
14 I'll commit this tomorrow, when I'll be sure it's ok after an awake check. If
15 nobody is against this, I'll also make dts useflag global (using
16 ffmpeg/mplayer's description).
19 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
20 Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
21 (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64, Sound, PAM)