From: Ben Lutgens <blutgens@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] The #gentoo Hackfest
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:54:36
1 On Fri, Aug 17, 2001 at 12:18:44AM +0300, Dan Armak wrote:
2 >
3 >Lamer (also known as Ben Lutgens of Sistina Software, Inc.) asked me to
4 >announce the semi-official Gentoo Linux Hackfest, this weekend (Aug 17-19) in
5 >the #gentoo IRC channel on the Open Projects IRC Network. The goal of this
6 >Hackfest is to allow Gentoo Linux users to report bugs and have Gentoo Linux
7 >developers fix them on CVS/rsync in real time! Great idea, lamer!
8 >-- drobbins, on www.gentoo.org
9
10 Kinda like a bug-squashing party. It's an all hands request for all of you
11 to stop by and bug us about bugs.
12
13 Note to Devs: If you can't make it, that's cool. It's just a request. I'd
14 also advise that when you're hack hack hacking on something, to do an
15 /away "fixing bug in package foo" so anyone who /msg's you will know you're
16 occupied.
19 Ben Lutgens
20 Sistina Software Inc.
21
22 What's the difference between root and God ?
23 God doesn't think that he is root.