From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New x86 developer: Joshua Jackson
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 10:43:06
1 On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 11:09:50AM +0100, Bryan Østergaard wrote:
2 > Joshua Jackson (tsunam) just joined the x86 arch team and will be
3 > helping with stabling packages on x86 and solving x86 related bugs.
4
5 Yay! Finally :)
6
7 > Joshua have been participating in Bugday for a long time and it's nice
8 > to finally see him become a developer.
9
10 Indeed it is - he's also a regular in #gentoo-laptop, so he's not a
11 complete stranger to the mobile herd either...
12
13 Now we just need to figure out how to snatch him from the x86 arch
14 team to work on mobile packages ;)
15
16 > Welcome to the team Joshua :)
17
18 Hear hear.
19
20 Joshua, let me know if you need anything.
21
22 Regards,
23 Brix
24 --
25 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
26 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd