From: Nguyen Thai Ngoc Duy <pclouds@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: What do you think about removing gtk-1.2 theme engines from tree?
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:42:45
1 On 2/27/07, Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:24:15 -0500
3 > Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 > > For anything else, let the user download what they want and use it as
6 > > they see fit. There's not much reason to track them in the package
7 > > manager. That being said, I'm not opposed to the themes staying in the
8 > > tree, either. I'm just trying to find out people's motivations for
9 > > either keeping them/removing them.
10 >
11 > Because it's much more convenient to just go "emerge theme" instead of
12 > googling up the upstream website, finding the link to download, download it,
13 > unpack and figure out how to install.
14
15 Me too. Should we create a theme overlay (officially) and move
16 non-code themes there?
17 --
18 Duy
19 --