From: "Tod M. Neidt" <tod@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gnome-spell ebuild
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:26:00
1 On Wed, 2002-02-27 at 16:44, Jesse Dowell wrote:
2 > I think the README is a little outdated. Gnome-spell seems to build and
3 > work fine on my system without aspell. I think the pspell is the main
4 > dependency that gnome-spell cares about and that it doesn't really care
5 > which pspell module you use - whether it's aspell or ispell.
6 >
7 Hi!
8
9 Ok, why don't you jump over to bugs.gentoo.org and submit your
10 gnome-spell ebuild as an "enhancement" "EBUILD" bug. Make this bug
11 block the bug #283. And assign it to me, tod@g.o
12
13 I'll take a look at it and see if we can't get it commited to cvs.
14
15 Regards,
16
17 tod
18 "I want spell checking in evolution too"