From: Andreas Wacknitz <A.Wacknitz@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gentoo-user@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xemacs segfault : it's not over yet
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:03:39
1 Am Mon, 2002-04-15 um 01.57 schrieb Sebastien Phaneuf:
2 > I'm having problem with xemacs. It's segfaulting at startup (im using Gentoo
3 > 1.1a evrything has just been built. I did'nt run any command except for
4 > emerge :) ).
5 >
6 > I browse the Gentoo archive for this probleme and a lot of people seems to
7 > have it. But strangely no solution has been provide...
8 I had the same problem. And procinfo segfaulted, too. I emerged and
9 compiled older linux kernel sources (2.4.17-r5) and the problems
10 vanished...
11
12 HTH,
13 Andreas