From: Sergei Trofimovich <slyfox@g.o>
To: Jaco Kroon <jaco@××××××.za>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] net-misc/asterisk fails to compile: clang/LLVM: bug 731280
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 06:38:02
1 On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 08:15:47 +0200
2 Jaco Kroon <jaco@××××××.za> wrote:
3
4 > Hi All,
5 >
6 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/731280
7 >
8 > Summary:
9 >
10 > This machine uses a clang/LLVM toolchain.
11 > Asterisk fails to compile, ./configure fails with:
12 >
13 > checking for RAII support... checking for clang -fblocks...
14 > configure: error: BlocksRuntime is required for clang, please install
15 > libblocksruntime
16 >
17 > I suspect this explains the issue:
18 >
19 > https://github.com/mackyle/blocksruntime
20 >
21 > I have no idea how to actually solve this.
22
23 honggfuzz also needs it as it happens to use -fblocks on clang:
24 https://bugs.gentoo.org/729256
25
26 We need to package the library. I can give it a try.
30 Sergei