From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] EAPI 0 is gone, for good!
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 23:01:44
1 Hi, everyone.
2
3 Since bman shamelessly stole my last rites for the last EAPI 0 packages,
4 I'm going to at least be the first one to announce it on the mailing
5 lists: yes, we did it, EAPI 0 is gone! ;-)
6
7 This means that we've effectively banned all EAPIs older than 4
8 (and that one is pretty close to extinction too). What's important is
9 that we can finally start properly cleaning up support for all the old
10 EAPIs. Most importantly, we can start simplifying the documentation.
11
12 Thanks to everyone who participated in this effort, over all those
13 years.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny