From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changing description for the xml global use flag
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:06:11
1 On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 11:48:52PM +0200, Petteri R??ty wrote:
2 > /usr/portage/profiles/use.desc:xml - Check/Support flag for XML library
3 > (version 1)
4 >
5 > I think the xml use flag should be more generic. There are after all
6 > other alternatives for xml support than dev-libs/libxml. Maybe something
7 > like Adds xml support?
8
9 then you'd have to deprecate the usage of xml2
10
11 is there any package which uses both xml and xml2 ? if not, i dont see
12 why we cant condense the two down into one
13 -mike
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list