From: Edward Muller <edwardam@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gnunet and Gentoo
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:04:57
1 There are ways firewall blocks esp. when using ssh and port forwarding.
2 :-)
3
4 But even if this method was adopted I doubt it would be the 'only'
5 method, plus it's not even tested yet.
6
7 I didn't have time last night to start playing like I had hoped and
8 ended up having to work instead.
9