From: Marcus A Martin <shalidor@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gentoo installation problems
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:27:05
1 >All I can say is try debugging via dhcpcd with the instructions I
2 >provided earlier.
3 >
4 >See if manually configuring the interface work. If so, read the docs
5 >and figure out what's going on with the DHCP setup on the router or call
6 >tech support.
7 >
8 >Sorry I can't be more help.
9
10 Thanks for the help you have provided. The debugging does not really provide any interesting help. It just reports failure
11 on finding a valid DHCP server. I will take it up with the author of the dhcpcd software. It seems like he made it to
12 replace pump. What is frustrating is that pump works just fine.
13
14 Thanks again.
15
16 Marcus