From: 320095285153-0001@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] problem building linux-2.4.1_pre8.ebuild
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 16:40:05
1 Pete Gavin wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I found a problem while building linux-2.4.1_pre8-r2.ebuild. When it got
6 > to running make in extras/LVM, it didn't look in the
7 > /tmp/portage/.../linux directory for the kernel sources; instead it
8 > looked in /usr/src/linux. The fix should be as easy as adding
9 > --with-kernel_dir=${S} to the configure command line for LVM. Should I
10 > do this?
11
12 True, that was on my todo list. Yes please change it. Can you update
13 2.4.0.11 too.
14 2.4.0.11-r3 is our latest kernel it is based on 2.4.1-pre10 with alans
15 fixes.
16
17 If you add a package to the cvs-tree please add a short description to
18 ChangeLog and add the
19 package to current-packages.new. If you know the package is unstable add a
20 # to the beginning of the line.
21 Do this too if there is a package in the list that can not be installed
22 concurent.
23
24 achim~
28 > Pete