From: "John P.Davis" <zhen@g.o>
To: Riyad Kalla <rsk@×××××××××.edu>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo PDA, Tungsten T
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 06:09:18
1 On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:59:16 -0700
2 "Riyad Kalla" <rsk@×××××××××.edu> wrote:
3
4 > Is there PalmOS5 (Tungsten T) support under Linux (Gentoo specific if
5 > need be) yet?
6 >
7 > All the howtos and manuals are fantastic for Handspring/Palm 3/4 but
8 > nothing on Tungsten that I've seen yet. And with those new MS file
9 > viewers on the tungsten (Word to Go, Excel to Go or whatever they are
10 > called) this had me worried from a "linux synchronization" stand
11 > point....
12 >
13 > Any info is appreciated.
14 >
15 > -Riyad
18 > --
19 > gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list
20 >
21 Well, if you could provide any information, I would be more than glad to add it to the docs. Unfortunately, I don't own a Tungsten, so I cant do a writeup on it :-/
22
23 Cheers,
24 //ZhEN
27 John P. Davis