From: "Ondřej Súkup" <mimi.vx@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: mesa.eselect
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 17:48:56
1 >> Best regards,
2 >> Chí-Thanh Christopher Nguyễn
5 > Is there any kind of information (doc page, news item...) planned for
6 > explaining when it's better to switch to gallium3d and when not? For
7 > example, one of the systems I administrate has a r300 device, but I
8 > haven't followed at all gallium progress and, I guess, you cannot asume
9 > most of the people know about all this. Then, I think that, for example,
10 > a news item would be useful to know what drivers should we use.
11 >
12 > Thanks a lot
15 r300g is in good state, fully supported:)