From: Marc Schiffbauer <mschiff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: leechcraft.eclass
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 11:21:51
1 Am Freitag, 22. Juli 2011, 14:50:06 schrieb Maxim Koltsov:
2 > Hi devs,
3 > I'm about to add Leechcraft modular internet client to tree. It has 32
4 > packages and uses it's own eclass. Please review it and allow me to
5 > commit it to the tree.
6 > Also i'd want to ask: is it woth to add new category (e.g.
7 > leechcraft-plugins) to simplify managing leechcraft ebuilds. And the
8 > last question: is it good to add 9999 versions for all ebuilds too?
9
10 IMO live ebuilds should only be held in an overlay.
11
12 -Marc