From: Aaron Bauman <bman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018 03:34:14
1 On March 23, 2018 11:11:16 PM EDT, "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o> wrote:
2 >El 20/03/18 a las 09:52, Kristian Fiskerstrand escribió:
3 >> This was not put in effect on 23 January 2018, however I have now
4 >> requested infra to put it in place in [bug 650964]. Users wishing
5 >> posting permissions are encouraged to find a mentor and register in
6 >[bug
7 >> 644070]
8 >>
9 >> References:
10 >> [bug 650964] https://bugs.gentoo.org/650964
11 >> [bug 644070] https://bugs.gentoo.org/644070
12 >
13 >I can't wait for it to finally happen. I have been wishing to be able
15 >genuinely ignore this list for so long.
16 >
17 >Finally, the Council will give me a propper reason to be able to do so!
18
19 How does the councils decision give you a reason to do so?
20
21 You could have ignored it before the decision [1].
22
23 What an asinine statement.
24
25 [1]: https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:ComRel/Developer_Handbook/What_you_get
26 --
27 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.