From: Yury German <blueknight@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Mentors Needed for Gentoo-Google Summer of Code (GSOC)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2023 00:24:43
1 Hello All,
2
3 As you probably have seen before Gentoo has been participating in the Google Summer of Code [1] for many years. We would like to participate this year again, but to do that we need Gentoo Developers and Contributors to help guide the participants.
4
5 If you are interested in mentoring this year, I would appreciate that you get back to me in Email or IRC.
6
7 If you would like to see the work from our students | contributors last year please look at the Gentoo GSOC blog [2].
8
9 Thank you for considering shaping young minds!
10
11 [1] Google Summer of Code Page - https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com
12 [2] Gentoo GSoC Blog - https://blogs.gentoo.org/gsoc/
15 Thank you,
16 BlueKnight
17
19 Yury German
20 Planet Gentoo | Gentoo Infrastructure | Gentoo GSoC
21 Email: blueknight@g.o
22
23 GPG Fingerprint: 8858 89D6 C0C4 75C4 D0DD FA00 EEAF ED89 024C 043