From: Chrissy Fullam <musikc@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Developer Relations changes
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 16:21:14
1 We've seen a lot of change in Gentoo recently and the Developer Relations
2 team is no exception. We have reviewed our policy for the resolution of
3 conflicts, found it to be in need of improvement, and have taken this
4 opportunity to reorganize ourselves, as well. The Conflict Resolution
5 project has been absorbed back into the parent project. Developer Relations
6 now includes a role for Mediators, whose job is similar to that of the
7 previous Ombudsman. The process for the resolution of conflicts is very
8 similar to its predecessor, however the policy and process have been defined
9 to provide more detail and guidelines.
10
11 We invite you to check out the new policy:
12 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/policy.xml
13
14 Developer Relations current mediator team consists of fmccor and tsunam,
15 though we are looking to bring on additional staff for this and other tasks.
16 If you have interest in participating, please join #gentoo-devrel and talk
17 to us about your interests and ideas.
18
19 Kind regards,
20 Christina Fullam
21 Gentoo Developer Relations Lead | Gentoo Public Relations
25 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list