From: Rainer Groesslinger <rainer.groesslinger@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage-2.0.47-r1 testing
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 18:29:32
1 On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:46:14 -0600
2 Nick Jones <carpaski@××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > Ok. Portage-2.0.47-r1 is ready for testing. It's got a lot of new
5 > stuff in it along with a good deal of fixes. Should be 'wicked-fast'
6 > as it has a lot of updates to caching code and the like. It is masked
7 > in package.mask. I need testers AND feedback. Gimme a holler with
8 > bugs and good/bad comments. Here or on bugs.gentoo.org is fine.
11 I just merged it and it seems to be doing fine...
12 --columns and emerge info is nice and the rsync timeout setting was necessary since the problem happened to many people.
13
14 Can't say anything else, only did a sync and some random pretend things with it yet :)
17 Rainer
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list