From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Changes to the herds.xml format
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 06:20:02
1 On Monday 29 December 2003 18:40, Paul de Vrieze wrote:
2 > I have made some changes to the herds.xml format. There are now two tags
3 > that can be used instead of maintainers (not besides). These tags are:
4 > - <maintainersof herd="foo"/> where the maintainers of the herd with the
5 > name foo will be seen as maintainers of this herd too
6 > - <maintainingproject>/proj/en/desktop/kde/index.xml</maintainingproject>
7 > where the path is the path to the project page from which the
8 > developers should be retrieved. This must be a valid projectxml page. (if
9 > you can see it in the project list on /proj/en/metastructure/projects.xml
10 > then it is)
11
12 i'm kind of a tool when it comes to xml so could you give us [read: me] an
13 example ?
14 do both of these tags just go inside of <herd> ?
15 -mike