From: Christian Heim <phreak@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Developer: Luis Medinas
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 15:54:18
1 On Monday 08 August 2005 17:32, Mike Doty wrote:
2 > Everyone welcome our newest minion: MetalGOD. Luis joins us to help out
3 > with the printing herd and amd64 keywording. He also has his eyes on
4 > the GDP project. I'll let him introduce himself.
5 >
6 > "My name is Luis Medinas i'm a Physics Engineering student from
7 > University of Aveiro, Portugal. My hobbies are riding on my bike,
8 > reading, playing games and of course everything related with computers."
9 Welcome to the team Luis and may the force be with you ;)
10
11 > Mike Doty
12 > Gentoo/AMD64
13 > Gentoo/Devrel