From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Wiki(es) for Gentoo ?!
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:36:15
1 On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 02:37:49 +0200, Thilo Bangert <bangert@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > Alex Legler <a3li@g.o> said:
5 > > On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:01:42 +0200, Thilo Bangert
6 > > <bangert@g.o>
7 > >
8 > > wrote:
9 > > > Dear all,
10 > > >
11 > > > can somebody summarize what the status is for one or more wikies
12 > > > for gentoo - its users and/or its developers or whatever.
13 > > >
14 > > > I can see this:
15 > > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/wiki/
16 > >
17 > > There was a meeting (logs on this list) where the goals of the
18 > > project were discussed and defined. Things like policies are still
19 > > to be discussed.
20 >
21 > uh - hhm. cant seem to find it. will look further, when i'm fully
22 > awake tomorrow.
23
24 You'll find it in Message-ID:
25 <AANLkTimieYI0tgYPRoJDCJFR8rmlT_a_meUL3wsqSQFc@××××××××××.com> from
26 hwoarang:
27
28 http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang/files/meeting-1-log.txt
29
30 > would be great to link to stuff like this from the
31 > project page, though.
32
33 done
37 > > Infra has hardware ready and I have started building a set of git
38 > > repos with the mediawiki sources for it.
39 > >
40 > > The testing wiki I host needs fixing because of a PHP update. I'll
41 > > try to get to that this weekend.
42 >
43 > great - let me know.
44
45 should be up now again:
46 http://gentoowiki.a3li.li/index.php?title=Main_Page
50 > > > I'd like to know what and where someone interested in this could
51 > > > help. Thanks.
52 > >
53 > > Get the team to meet again and do the boring work (policies!).
54 >
55 > ok
56 >
57 > > Or if you're into PHP talk to me about helping with the sources.
58 >
59 > do you have a TODO document laying around somewhere? i talk PHP from
60 > time to time.
63 Not really, and on second thought laying out the initial structure is
64 not something multiple people should/could work on.
65
66 Why don't you join #gentoo-wiki, and add yourself to the wiki@ alias,
67 I'll announce progress there.
68