From: Alex Legler <a3li@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Wiki(es) for Gentoo ?!
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:36:15

You'll find it in Message-ID: <AANLkTimieYI0tgYPRoJDCJFR8rmlT_a_meUL3wsqSQFc@××××××××××.com> from hwoarang: http://dev.gentoo.org/~hwoarang/files/meeting-1-log.txt
> would be great to link to stuff like this from the > project page, though.
done
should be up now again: http://gentoowiki.a3li.li/index.php?title=Main_Page
Not really, and on second thought laying out the initial structure is not something multiple people should/could work on. Why don't you join #gentoo-wiki, and add yourself to the wiki@ alias, I'll announce progress there. Alex -- Alex Legler | Gentoo Security / Ruby a3li@g.o | a3li@××××××××××.de