From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Adding slot and subslot deps to others' packages
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 19:36:10
1 On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 2:20 PM, Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
2 > My script for spotting opportunities to use slot op deps is still out
3 > there. Of course, I wouldn't just "fix" any ebuild that comes up as
4 > there are situations where it isn't appropriate. What would probably
5 > make sense is for QA to define a var for ebuilds to set when they've
6 > been screened and found to be false positives, and then suppress them
7 > from the output.
10 Just curious: What exactly does your script count as an "opportunity"?
11 I don't have a link handy.