From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla handling for maintainer-wanted things
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:52:03
1 On Aug 19, 2005, at 8:56 PM, Nathan L. Adams wrote:
2
4 > Hash: SHA1
5 >
6 > Chris Gianelloni wrote:
7 >
8 >> *sigh*
9 >>
10 >> Please stay away from that bug. It is assigned to the games team,
11 >> as it
12 >> is a games bug, and it will be gotten to when we have the time and
13 >> not
14 >> before. Nathan is once again using a discussion to fuel his own
15 >> personal desires and attempting to circumvent the games team. We
16 >> peer
17 >> review our own ebuilds against each other, so there's no need to have
18 >> other developers do so, unless you're wanting to join the games
19 >> team...
20 >> =]
24 > In the time it took you to respond to this thread, you probably could
25 > have reviewed the ebuild in question...
26
27 Reviewing an ebuild has nothing to do with inclusion. For inclusion
28 in the tree, it also needs to be tested.
31 Chris Gianelloni
33 Games - Developer
34 Gentoo Linux
39 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list