From: Alexander Plank <alexander@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Blog GLEP
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 21:52:06
1 Thats not really true. Some of the blogs I showed you didn't portray
2 information from the point of view of a single individual. Also, the
3 planet gentoo will be a pot pourri of differen't developers blogs. I'm
4 not going to pointlessly argue with you on this, as I see you have
5 already made up your mind.
6
7 Carsten Lohrke wrote:
8