From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo developers <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] zlib + build useflag
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:56:20
1 Hi folks,
4 I've just seen that zlib is one of the packages with an "build"
5 useflag, which AFAIK is set for building an stage1 (right ?).
6
7 In the case of zlib it actually skips the documentation.
8 Aren't there other useflags or features for that, so there would
9 be an more generic solution ?
10
11 I do not yet know how buildin an stage1 actually works, but IMHO
12 the whole docs+man stuff should be skipped anyway. So, IMHO,
13 in case of the zlib, it should be handled this way instead of
14 using the "build" useflag.
15
16 (Just my personal feelings ;-O)
19 cu
20 --
22 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
24 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
25 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
26 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
27 http://patches.metux.de/
29 --
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list