From: Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new mplayer
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:52:55
1 Morgan Christiansson <sft3905@××××××××××××.se> writes:
2
3 > I was hoping it would fix opening filenames with spaces, but it
4 > didn't, anyone has any ideas on how to fix it?
5 >
6 > $ mplayer Gone\ in\ 60\ seconds\ \[DivX\].avi
7
8 okay, just because I'm not using mplayer, what does it do if you use
9 ticks?
10
11 mplayer 'Gone in 60 seconds [DivX].avi'
12
13 I looked at their commandlineparsing code but I didn't find anything
14 interesting. well, except for some gotos. *sigh*
15
16 why people aren't using standard libraries to do argument handling
17 is besides me, but hey, what do I know? :)
20 Terje