From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New developer : Ingmar Vanhassel (ingmar)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 10:11:41
1 It's my pleasure to introduce Ingmar Vanhassel (ingmar) as a new
2 Gentoo developer. He will be on the KDE team, as he already has
3 extensive experience with the KDE4 overlay. Quoting his mentor in his
4 new-dev bug:
5 "He has rewritten large parts of the KDE4 eclasses, single-handedly
6 implemented new pre-releases and [...] worst of all, [...] he has more
7 commits than myself (and many of us) and that's, of course, totally
8 unacceptable for a mere user so he, too, must be assimilated. ;-)"
9
10 Ingmar lives in Dudzele, near Brugge, Belgium, and studies economics.
11 He has what he calls an inexplicable (but healthy in my book)
12 addiction to Jazz music, and plays cello and electric guitar. Besides
13 the KDE overlay he spent some time working on traverso, the
14 multi-track audio-recorder. He has experience with bash and ruby.
15
16 Please everybody, give a very warm welcome to Ingmar.
17
18 Denis.
19 --
20 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list