From: Vitaly Vanchurin <vitaly@××××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] partnership proposal
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 08:05:33
1 Dear Sir/Madam,
2
3 I represent VitaeSoft Corp - a russian-american company working in
4 direction of server software development. We would like to partner with
5 Gentoo Linux to deliver our software products to Linux community.
6
7 Recently, we had developed a high-availability cluster and load
8 balancing product for Linux. As far as we know, it is the first and only
9 master-less load balancing and HA software-only solution available in the
10 market today. Vitaesoft Cluster is written in C and unites up-to 16 nodes
11 with smooth and fast failover transition ( < 1 sec). Easy to install
12 procedure with minor kernel adjustments gives to our customers a very
13 unique clustering tool. Load balancing implemented does not require a
14 master computer, and therefore does not require additional expencies for
15 our clients. Easy-to-use GUI written in Tcl and can be used for remote
16 monitoring and administration. Minor service monitoring is done by part of
17 C code, when advanced monitoring can be configured with Perl scripting. If
18 you need additional infromation about this software feel free to contact
19 me with questions and/or comments. Thank you for considering our
20 proposal.
23 Best regards,
24 Vitaly Vanchurin
25 President & CEO